San Blás - Panamá
Venha se hospedar e velejar conosco!
Guna Yala(San Blás)
The Guna Yala region (san Blas) is an autonomous indian territory with 365 paradisiacs islands filled with rich culture, amazing diving experience and breathtaking forests that offers you an incredible vacation destiny!
Unique experiences for those who desires even more of a vacation
Come sail through the 365 islands of this archipelago and feel the sun heat your heart, the caribbean winds refresh your soul and the sound of the sails feed your dreams.
Learn to sail our capitain will be thrilled to teach the begginers some sailing basic fundaments or even just help the most experienced through the sailing.
Free Dive (Snorkeling), alone or joined by the captain you get the opportunity to contemplate corals, all kinds of colored fishes, rays, seaturtles, dolphins, shipwrecks and even sharks for the bravest. (At the Guna Yala territory scubading is not allowed)
Fishing for those who like to fish we can get some great fishes that usually turn into a delicious ceviche or even a tasty grilled fish!
Just rest if your goal is to rest then you’ve chosen the right place to be! Away from the noise of big cities you can lay on a lazy net by the shadow of huge coconut trees, get tanned on our deck, enjoy a desert island, contemplate the sunset, fall in love with the starry nights or just celebrate life!
Meals usually they happen onboard Pura Vida or at some paradisiac island that is most likely to be desert!
The food is sea based with lobsters, octopus, fishes and also fruits and veggies that are always fresh!
A delicious breakfeast that features fresh baked bread and Elaine’s cakes are always on the menu!
Catamaran Pura Vida features 4 comfortable cabins. One of them is used by the crew (our Family) and the others are prepared with lots of love and care to receive our guests! We can accommodate up to 7 guests. Our sail boat is the perfect choice for your Family!
* For bookings from 12/15/2017 to 1/15/2018, the minimum value of the boat is 1500,00 usd/day.
Shared: you get to stay in a private cabin but share the boat with other guests.
Private: the boat is used exclusivelly by your Family or group and our crew.
This fees includes your onboard stay at Pura Vida with the All Inclusive system.
Our package includes EVERYTHING from food and beverages, fuel for the rides, captain and hostess and snorkeling equipment.
We serve a delicious breakfast with fresh baked bread and Elaine’s delicious cakes! A treat you can’t miss!
For lunch and diner we Always look for serving fishes or other fresh seafood captured by our captain.
Beverages include water, juice, sodas, beer and wine.
We remind you that alcohol onboard must always be moderate.
Our cabins are always clean, fresh and smelling good with bed sheets and towels just waiting for you to dive in!
What’s NOT includded:
- Displacement till boat arrival.
U$ 50,00 roundtrip from Ciudad do Panamá’s airport till port.
U$ 20,000 Kuna Yala’s fees
U$ 30,00 fastboat from the port to Pura Vida (roundtrip)
U$ 2,00 boarding fee’s from Carti’s port.
- Foods and beverages from restaurants.
- Other activities or services that are not provided by our crew.
- Check-in 09:00 AM Check-out 08:00AM (might be extended to 3:00 PM in case of availability but adds 50% on the daily fee)
- We are more than welcome to receive kids at any age.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- We don’t accept pets.
- We don’t count with services of private sailor, personal buttler | maid or babysitter. (It is posible to hire this services. Check values)
- Smokers it is allowed to smoke only outside at the stern.
- Eletricity and sweet water are precious onboard so they shoul be well applied with economy always.
- Our catamaran is our home and we are ready to host you with respect and
care wich is what we expect back from our guests.
- Come onboard Pura Vida, know the life of a Family at the sea! We are waiting for you with arms wide open!
- For cancellations made up to 60 days before check-in, a refund of the reservation is made.
- 30 days before check-in, 50% refund is made.
- Less than 30 days of check-in, we do not refund the reservation amount.
Contact us! Experience the Caribbean in a way you’ll never forget!